|The comfort of your home is dependant upon the efficient operation of your Central heating system.
We can replace any boiler with an efficient Mains Gas, LPG or oil fired boiler and install energy saving controls to help you maintain comfortable and cost effective operation of your Central Heating system.
We service many, but not all, gas boilers and undertake Landlords Gas Safety inspections.
The replacement of a boiler or the installation of a new central heating system can be a sizeable investment in your property and is not something to be done any more than is necessary. It is therefore vital to ensure that you are entirely satisfied with every aspect of the proposed installation before commencement, because when it has been installed it’s too late for second thoughts.
A.T. Blackman & Son Ltd are
• approved members of the KBSA, membership number 6/8019/R-FU
• Gas Safe Registered gas installers, membership number 2845
• OFTEC Registered oil installers, registered number C1833
• Institute of Plumbing registered Plumbing Company, membership number 004358D
• Members of the Institute of Heating and Environmental Engineer
• TrustMark registered
• inspiration, advice and guidance based on the wealth of experience that we have developed in the design and installation of boilers and central heating and hot water systems
• a comprehensive range of products from our extensive portfolio including boilers, radiators and controls
• a comprehensive installation service.
• a full guarantee and after sales service.
The level of business from personal recommendations bears witness to the excellent reputation that the company enjoys in the area. You can feel confident in the reliability and experience of the people who are waiting to serve you.
We have a fully fitted showroom where many of our products can be viewed, including
• Boilers - Worcester
• Gas fires - Valor
• Radiators - Ecorad Stelrad
• Controls - Drayton, Honeywell and Worcester
We have an extensive portfolio of products available and if you are interested in seeing something that we don’t have on display, we can usually arrange for you to view your selection.
We employ our own installation teams so you can be assured that any disruption to your household during the installation period will be minimised.
We have been independently inspected and approved for membership of the Government’s “TrustMark” scheme.
You may find that we are not the cheapest as we supply good quality products and aim for a high standard of workmanship which we consider to be necessary for such a major investment and we recommend that you compare specifications, not prices, to ensure that the proposed schemes are similar.
Contact us now to see how we can make your home
a comfortable environment for your family.
Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineers